30 Day Shred: Day 5
I said if I didn't write for a few days, that I was probably dead or stuck in a workout position...hmm..it has been 4 days--and no comments. Either, no one cares--or you have seem my FB posts.
Day 1 was ridiculous. My friend, Amanda, who has agreed to participate in the workout with me, actually swore at Jillian Michaels(the T.V. version). Amanda has never sworn in her life. If you dropped an anvil on her, like in the cartoons, she would sweetly say, "ouch, please don't do that again", with complete control in her voice. Nope, she swore...I think about minute 12 when we were doing pushups.
Day 2 was insane. I went to work. I have an upstairs office in a small building. Actually, it is an old house that NH remodeled into an office. There is no elevator. My muscles felt like they would collapse beneath me at anytime. JoJo laughed and said, "I hope you fall down the stairs, that would be sweet." Right, real sweet. I apparently grew more muscles since the last time I did any kind of physical activity. They all hurt.
Day 3 was slightly insane. I was home, but with 3 kids, and a split-entry home, you can bet I did just as many stairs as yesterday....however, it was tolerable. This kind of pain was okay. Plus, I already felt like it was making a difference. Not in inches or pounds, but in choices. Now that I am working out, I think twice about eating cookies and junk. My 735 calorie mocha? Probably not today--maybe just as a treat--some other day?
Day 4 getting easier. Okay, so the workout is noticeably easier than Day 1. I think it will still take me until Day 10 to master Level 1 and move on to Level 2, but who cares? Jillian gives you 30 days, right? Actually, I worked out early in the morning, and now I won't work out until Friday evening, as that's when it fits my sched. It is nice, almost like having a day off! Okay, not really, but it feels that way.
Day 5 I think I can do 30 days of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment