We had a great time this past weekend. We had 20 people over for Thanksgiving. We did the Black Friday Freakout--fun and fun! We bummed, napped and watched some movies with friends & family. Ate some good food. Played a little hockey. Hung out with friends again.
Tucked into all the activities was church. I really liked all the things we did. But church was my favorite. We had an open mic testimony knock your socks off sharing time. For 75 minutesX2 the Holy Spirit blessed our socks off. We heard stories of transformation, hope and gratitude.
When something like this is done, you are taking a large leap of FAITH. Knowing that God will provide, but not knowing what exactly it will look like. As a producer, this can be tricky. I am faithful that God will do what God needs to do today, and everyday. But sometimes I just need a reminder of that! ;)
Of course as promised, He delivered.
We heard from people who were healed, had witnessed healing, and firmly believed they were alive today only because of the power of prayer! :)
We heard from folks who had found reconcilliation, sobriety and a home. All through the power of testimony. Glory be to God!
The feelings listening to these stories cannot be described, but must be witnessed. I am not a crier--today, I was a crier. And you know what? I didn't care. I got to witness first hand the strength and mercy of our God. I say our because I am willing to share. Don't miss out on the transformation that God can make on your life. He was at your Thanksgiving this year, and He will be at the next one. Whether you invite Him or not. Why not make a friend out of the deal and extend the invitation to Him?
No comments:
Post a Comment