Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011

Well, it's official, in case you hadn't noticed, 2011 is here to stay. January is over, February has stood her ground. She doesn't want to come into '11 as an underachiever, so she dropped the windchill to -36 for tonight...ahhh, tropical!
My close friends will attest to this--every spring(err, late winter) I go hog wild on cleaning and reorganizing. Something along the lines of cabin fever takes hold of me, and I cannot shake it until every nook and cranny is cleaned out to absolutely barren.
I think I get bored. I dream of sunny skies, and time to twirl around the yard with my children. Both of which must not be enjoyed if my closets are beckoning.
So I clean out the aftermath of 2 winter birthdays and Christmas. I remove all the lint from around the dryer area, install new shelving, countertops, brackets, hooks, loops, bins and wire. This addiction has begun to start earlier and earlier each winter...this year it was January 1st--most people were still fighting off the post-holiday coma. Not this gal, I was spackling holes and installing an extra closet rod.
So for the aforementioned reasons, I have decided to begin recipe blog...look for me soon! It will give me something to do for the other 6 months of winter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment