I cannot sit on my laurels
I cannot cover my ears
I cannot close my eyes
I cannot pretend that I am unchanged
I cannot go on living the way that society thinks that I should
I can take action
I can listen
I can see
I can be changed and accept that it is okay
I can break the mold--when haven't I??
I can invite
I can hear and take heart
I can try to see the other point of view
I can find people who want to live like I do
I can be Jesus in the flesh
I could look in the rearview
I could listen like I used to
I could ignore like I used to
I could judge like I used to
I could be who I used to
But for now, I'll try to be Jesus in the flesh
No comments:
Post a Comment